We put our heart and soul into getting your idea on stage.
It’s that moment when the spotlights hit the stage, the crowd roars, your heart pounds and the speakers release the sound – that’s the moment we are waiting for, the reason we are on this journey with you. Our mission is to develop, plan and bring your live entertainment project into larger-than-life reality. Our aim is “being on the road” together: We love the crash of equipment cases on the loading ramps just as much as the pulse of the music. The early morning crew briefing and the reach for the walkie-talkie. The feedback. The buzz. The piles of trusses and rigging. The trucks. Setting up the lights and getting the sound right – all of this makes us who we are. We’ve done it thousands of time but every time it’s different. With our heads screwed on and our sleeves rolled up. As part of your team and supporting you all the way. We set the scene and we know the score. Trouble-shooters and can-do merchants. We are adventurers – rational and creative, practical and innovative. You can rely on us to get your show on the road.
Our big 5!
Let’s shake on it: We live by five core values. They form the basis for who we are and guide us in everything we do. Because as much as we love adventure and the thrill of the moment, the success of the projects we take on cannot be left to chance. This is our promise to you.
Heart and Soul
- We are passionate about your vision and throw ourselves into it, with everything we’ve got.
- We want to produce something with you that is truly unique and has never been seen before.
- We love the entertainment business – we live for the collective experience and the endless variety of the work.
- With decades of experience from thousands of projects we can develop and bring your idea to fruition with confidence and flair.
- Our experience allows us to reliably deal with unexpected problems or spontaneous changes with ease and creativity.
- We want to share our treasure-trove of experience with you, others in the business and the young blood in our company. So that we never stand still and constantly inspire innovation based on experience.
- We are constantly developing: It is very important for us to share knowledge within the team and in the industry in general.
- Further education and training: We place great emphasis on personal and professional training and development for our staff so that everyone is up-to-date with the latest industry developments and reaches their full potential.
- Then we are ready to ‘rock and roll’ for your project.
- We are totally reliable. Because reliability is the most important corner stone of a trusting, respectful and honest relationship with our customers, suppliers and employees.
- We are there for you on a personal level and we take our responsibility to you very seriously.
- We strive for the highest of quality standards and we have been living by this principle for over 20 years.
- We are convinced that we can only achieve the best results together: Because we draw our strength from our relationships – with our customers, colleagues, suppliers and the partners we live and work with.
- That is why we are committed to a sustainable future for people and the natural world around us.
- One thing is clear for us, if we treat people fairly and reward our staff well, we will achieve the greatest success in the long term. This success can take many different forms and doesn’t always have to be financial.